ACAP Webinar: Meeting your members where they are and moving them to act
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Please complete this brief form to continue viewing this on-demand webinar.
Due to time and budget limitations, health plan communications often fail to consider important factors such as age, gender, education, and preferred language. But with the right approach, plans can meet members where they are and motivate them to act through a more personalized healthcare journey. That means that from enrollment to renewal, plans are there to support, guide, and provide whole-person, culturally competent and equitable care.
Watch our on-demand webinar hosted by the Association for Community Affiliated Plans (ACAP) as we highlight member engagement strategies. We’ll focus on:
- Defining engagement and why it is critical in a healthcare setting
- Implementing a tailored approach to member communications
- Improving clinical outcomes through targeted member education and reminders
- Gaining insight into population data to uncover rising risk populations, barriers to care, network access issues, and care diversion and transition opportunities
- Optimizing the member experience to give appropriate support where, when, and how it’s needed